Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he proposed to me! haha jk - my boyfriend john proposed to me today using bam! bam came running to me with the rope around his neck and i asked john why he tied a noose around my dog and his response: umm pick him up and i did, and he had the ring around his neck!!!! bam is such a big part of my life that this was THE perfect way to be proposed to for me!!! so exciting, wanted to share with everyone!! he had taken this picture minutes before he popped the question, because he obviously knew i would post here.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is the BEST and most EXCITING news I have heard all day! Wow! I'm so excited for you. That is just awesome and what a special and sweet way to propose to you. Thanks so much for sharing your special news with us!!! So great. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Aww that is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!! that brought tears to my eyes CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
CONGRATS! :love8::cheers:

L

·
0 Posts
Your boyfriend did a great job of proposing! Can't wait to see what he does for your first anniversary. Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What an awesome way to propose! Bam looks so precious with the ring around his neck. How sweet!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh that is the best, best news. What an adorable way to propose. Clever guy he is!!! Just thrilled for you. Bam looks so cute with that around his neck. Best proposal I've heard of yet.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts