Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The girls think when I lay on the couch I want to be the wrestling mat :D

All tired out ;)

·
Banned
349 Posts
Ahh they are so cute! They are giving you attention and wanting to show you up close that they can play anywhere! You must be very proud of them!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What adorable babies, and pics of them! If I lie down, I am covered in a blanket of chis..lol and I love it!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh my god, they are really growing up!

Do you still have the chi mix you found?
I took Tito in to be neutered and that afternoon after I picked him up his original "breeder" called me and wanted him back. They came over and picked him up the next morning :(
They clearly loved him but were not happy he had been neutered. They claimed he was purebred and had hoped to use him to breed someday. They refused to help me pay the bill either. Oh well, they were happy to get him back and I couldn't tell them no...he was their dog!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
So cute!! That is a regular scene here at my house too. :lol:

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
I took Tito in to be neutered and that afternoon after I picked him up his original "breeder" called me and wanted him back. They came over and picked him up the next morning :(
They clearly loved him but were not happy he had been neutered. They claimed he was purebred and had hoped to use him to breed someday. They refused to help me pay the bill either. Oh well, they were happy to get him back and I couldn't tell them no...he was their dog!
OMG, some people. You would have fort they would have offered you something. After all you did look after him, fed him, vets ect. I cant believe that x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts