Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went christmas shopping today, (well for Diego and the new puppy were getting christmas week lol)

Look what I bought

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Maisie has the dress too - Pets At Home right? It looks soooooooo good on!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, pets at home, My local store doesnt have a very good range though. I tried googling for websites in the uk but was unsucessful, Im not very good searching things lol

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Wow they are great!!
I especially like the Lil Grinch one!!

Everybodys driving me nuts shopping lately!!
I was at Walmart and they had a ton of cute
skull sweaters and pink or purple hoodies/parkas.
Its driving me nuts not to shop!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Those are super cute! Love the first one especially. :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
i bought the grinch one for Stottie too :D
i'd have liked the reindeer one as well but they didn't have it in the right size.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I love them. It's hard to find cute clothes for Chico. I found a cute striped sweater for him in Walmart, but they don't have much for boys. If you have a girly girl, they have a nice selection. Same for Petco and Petsmart here in the US. I was looking for t-shirt for Chico, just to let him sleep in if it's cold at night. Couldn't find anything. I ended up cutting a sleev off an old sweatshirt of mine, and cut holes for his arms. It'll do. We only have a few nights when it get's really cold at night.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
very cute clothes!!! in a way im glad i dont have a girl pup....or i would be more broke LOL. theres always dresses for sale but not hoodies haha :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts