Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Very cool! Can you do that for the iPhone 3 too?!
Didnt look at that particular site but I know you can make customizable skins for pretty much all electronics. Just Google "Customizable skins iPhone 3G" and you'll get a bunch of results. :)

I made a skin for my mini eeePC laptop. It's so cute! :)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Didnt look at that particular site but I know you can make customizable skins for pretty much all electronics. Just Google "Customizable skins iPhone 3G" and you'll get a bunch of results. :)

I made a skin for my mini eeePC laptop. It's so cute! :)
Thank you :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thank you :)
Ok.. i found this site: iPhone Skin - Custom phone skins from Unique Skins

Looks pretty good from what i can see so far. You can use your own photos and they have backgrounds and images/text you can add. The price also includes skinning both sides so you can have stuff on the front too! Neat.

:) Sorry i didnt post it earlier w/ my message but i had to leave for work.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Skins would be cool with a clear case over it. I like designing my own stuff but I def. need some sort of hard case (I dropped my phone twice yesterday). I've never been able to find an AC/DC phone case but I have seen skins....maybe that's the way to go. Thanks for the idea!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My case is due to come today. Will let you know what it looks like and what I think of it. I'm kinda excited!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
that is super cool but my iphone is an ipone 3g hmm gonna see what I can find on google!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts