Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every morning when I take my shower I open the bathroom door to this little thing in my way. I think she's trying to tell me, "mommy I want a shower too!" hehe She looooves her bathtime.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
You know I have noticed the same thing outside my shower when I get out...I wonder if this is an outbreak :shock:

Mine have seemed to double...it started off as just a black and tan one but now a fawn one has mysteriously appeared

LOL they are too cute arnt they. I just love Lina!!! My girls wait for me to get out of the shower just so they can lick my feet....ewwwww

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm not sure what is funnier...the pictures or the fact that you had a CAMERA in the shower....!!!!! :lol: :laughing5: :laughing5:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh believe me, it's hard to resist that sweet face lol But I'm doing a good job lol...sorta :lol:

LOL I didn't have it in the shower, I was walking into the bathroom and she was sitting there looking at me. So I grabbed my cam and took a quick pic :) I could help myself lol

Jess- Lina looooves to lick my feet and the side of the tub. I used to wonder if maybe her water was icky or something, but then I thought..it's the same friggin' water lmao! Then I figured it was just cause she's my dog, and the family is weird over here lol

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
bathroom floor

That is so cute! I with Yoshi liked a bath :lol:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup, every morning she sees me getting my clothes ready to go in there and she's there before I am waiting lol.

luv4mygirls- I did one morning. She loved it! Mainly cause I put her down and she licked my toes lol.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Lina is so pretty! :wink:

What's with your chi's loving bath time???? Mine hate it! :x Mr. Peepers is very well behaved in there but he does not like it one bit. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts