Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what I got for Christmas :D My brother made this for me. It's my favorite thing that I got this year :)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
aww thats such a nice gift :D and can I take this chance now to request more photos of your boy :D I wanna see more hehe, oh yeah if anyone wants a doggy portrait done I'm an illustrator sooo if anyone wants one send me a PM and a photo you want and I'll draw it up only ink and wash tho :)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nemochi said:
aww thats such a nice gift :D and can I take this chance now to request more photos of your boy :D I wanna see more hehe, oh yeah if anyone wants a doggy portrait done I'm an illustrator sooo if anyone wants one send me a PM and a photo you want and I'll draw it up only ink and wash tho :)
Weeellll.... Since you asked so nicely, I'll take some more pictures of Weazle to post :) I know that I've been slacking about that... lol I'll definitely keep in mind that you do the doggy portraits as well :)

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
That's awesome.
I agree, we definitely need MORE Weazle pictures.
I can wait until I get my new guy and I hope that he looks just like your Weazle. He's gorgeous!! :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kari said:
I love getting gifts that are made, they are special. :wink:

And YES more Weazle pics!! :lol:
LOL... now even the mods are after me to post more pictures :shock: lol. I guess I better get to it before I get run off the boards by an angry mob ;) lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts