Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my 40th birthday I asked for a few things for my furbabies. One of my presents arrived today. For anyone who is considering this purchase, please don't hesitate. It's quality, gorgeous and much bigger than I thought. Great job Robbie!!! Thanks so much. Worth every penny and more.:)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is just precious!! I love it!!! Brody loves his too. :) Doesn't Robbie do an amazing job?! Her bags are just so great.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh how nice! I love it! Your kitty looks like my Belly (my cat). :) Chloe is really growing! She's so cute! Coco is precious too!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd like one for me. It's a fabulous bag. She is truly talented. I believe we'd pay much more than what she charges somewhere else. That damn cat thinks he's a dog and he's hogging the bedsack.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Love the pics - they love their sac. Your "puppy cat" cracks me up - I have one like that too.

I am sooooo jealous. I ordered mine too and still waiting (damn postal service). It's probably stuck at the border and the inspector probably loved it so much he decided to keep it for himself!!! LOL

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha! I forget about that border thing. That does hold things up a bit, doesn't it? You will not believe how cool this thing is. I watched all you guys order it and I wanted it but was trying to save money (which is just no fun). My Mom was like "you have a million clothes, what the heck do you want for your birthday". I was like I want a bedsack and I want one of Lori's pretty bags for my baby's. She was like, done.

Since I've had it, it hasn't been empty. One of these animals is always in it.

Teresa, Shmitty is just like Belly, just a hair smaller. Cracks me up. Small dogs, big cats.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Teresa, Shmitty is just like Belly, just a hair smaller. Cracks me up. Small dogs, big cats.
Lori's bags are awesome! You gotta get one. :)

Yeah, I did notice that your kitty wasn't quite as fat/big as mine are. I need to put mine on diets. :lol:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Robbie you have done it again! it's gorgeous! yay! Im glad your babies love the sacks! Gizmo went NUTS when he saw his for the first time ha ha

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Lol!
Yeah, I saw them Robin. I was the first one to reply. Ha!
I forgot. I was a newbie then.:)

They look great and they look very cozy! I can't wait to get mine!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol!
Yeah, I saw them Robin. I was the first one to reply. Ha!
I forgot. I was a newbie then.:)

They look great and they look very cozy! I can't wait to get mine!!
You will love them. Yea, we were both fairly new then. I can't wait to get my next one!!! Tons of pics when you get yours please. I'd love to see your set up with the bags in them!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts