Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bad once again with shopping on eBay and bought Chloe this adorable little outfit....

I can't wait for it to get here and dress her up in it! It cost $25 and was free shipping and it comes with the dress, hat, matching leash and panties. LOL, I am sure the panties will not go over so well though! This seller had other really cute dresses too, but last night I just bought her the pink Doggles sunglasses so I wanted a dress to match them. I was tempted to get the blue and yellow daisy dress and the red cherry dress too, but I could only afford one dress at the moment plus I need to see how it is going to fit anyway. I just hope the dress and the sunglasses come in time for the 5k dog walk/fair we are going to next weekend! *crosses fingers* With this outfit and those sunglasses she will be one very stylin' pup. Hmmm, now she just needs some matching shoes. LOL

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
OMG....$25??? what a bargain......... that probably took quite abit of time to make..... great shopping there!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG that is sooooooooooooooooo cute! I need a giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Is it from Platinum Puppy Couture? Francesca has the cutest little girls clothes! And she is one of the nicest people around! :) She has 3 Chi's of her own. I LOVE that outfit!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
We have the Cherry set. I had a few more but had a friend in Africa that I sent them too. :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG....$25??? what a bargain......... that probably took quite abit of time to make..... great shopping there!!
This seller has a doggie shop on eBay and has a pretty wide assortment of items for sale. So there are plenty more of them out there still. I haven't bought them all - at least not YET. :D

OMG that is sooooooooooooooooo cute! I need a giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! :)
I am pretty sure this seller also had boys items as well.

Is it from Platinum Puppy Couture? Francesca has the cutest little girls clothes! And she is one of the nicest people around! :) She has 3 Chi's of her own. I LOVE that outfit!!!
No I got it off eBay from They Bow Wow-ery, here is the link: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

We have the Cherry set. I had a few more but had a friend in Africa that I sent them too. :)
When I can save up enough money and see how it fits then I think I may just have to get the cherry one and the yellow and blue daisy one, and the blue "love" dress, and....... :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Hmmm, wonder if she opened up another account. That's Francesca’s designs, and her pup Daisy modeling them. We have the older Cherry set. I'll see if I can find it in their trunk. You'll love her stuff!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmm, wonder if she opened up another account. That's Francesca’s designs, and her pup Daisy modeling them. We have the older Cherry set. I'll see if I can find it in their trunk. You'll love her stuff!
Oh I am sure she just opened up another shop or she may have changed her eBay seller name; because all her pictures had that one Chi modeling the clothes. She has an adorable pair of doggie pj's for sale too with a little bunny hoodie - those are way cute too! I am so excited to get the dress and naturally I will be posting tons of pics of Chloe wearing it too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts