Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a doggy travel bag...i ordered it with his name personalized on it from walmart.com i think it's so cute and i can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
target.com also has some really great stuff for dogs, here are some of the things i thought were so cute on their website.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I thougth i was the only chi crazy to carry a bag every time i take my boys out .People aways say it's not like they are babies .Yeah there my babies.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jennifer said:
I thougth i was the only chi crazy to carry a bag every time i take my boys out .People aways say it's not like they are babies .Yeah there my babies.
oh jeez, if you only knew all the stuff i take with me every time i bring chico somewhere. i have so much stuff for him, thats why i got that bag, its bigger than the other one i was using. when we go out, i take AT LEAST 4 of his toys, a container of food, a container of treats, his tear stain swabs, doggy wipes in a little travel wipe container, his 2 in 1 food and water dish, his brush, his cologne, baby benadryl, nutri-cal, leash and harness, his sweater and his shot records. and if we're going to be outside at least 2 bottles of water. (and thats just the stuff for the day...if we're going somewhere overnight its a whole lot more, lol.)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I'm replying for two reasons. First, I love that bag!!! I bought a baby diaper bag for Cooper's stuff when we go out - it doubles as my purse when I have him with me. I'm tired of having people mock me and my diaper bag and I need to get a dog bag to carry around Cooper's bottled ice water (he's spoiled ... it has to be spring water or he won't drink it), treats, sweaters, camera, the kitchen sink...

Second, I wanted to post under the photo of Tyson because I just think he's the cutest dog in the world, next to Cooper, of course. I absolutely ADORE that photo of him in the siggy!! :toothy7:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm so looking forward to getting his bag (i wanted to pay for express shipping, but it was $20 :( )...i think the personalization is what makes it so cute. and its bigger than his other bag...which is great...i'm sure you all read everything that i bring with me when i take him out, lol.

i have to say though, i've been spoiling Chico rotten lately. In the past few weeks he's gotten 5 new toys, more of his favorite bake at home Buddy Biscuits, brand new (and great smelling) shampoo, conditioner, and cologne, and now the new travel bag. :lol: But hey, that's what we all do right? spoil them rotten, lol.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Chico's Mama said:
i have to say though, i've been spoiling Chico rotten lately. In the past few weeks he's gotten 5 new toys, more of his favorite bake at home Buddy Biscuits, brand new (and great smelling) shampoo, conditioner, and cologne, and now the new travel bag. :lol: But hey, that's what we all do right? spoil them rotten, lol.
I was going to post this in a seperate post but I think you need to see this link: http://www.moderntails.com. I was just on the site and have decided I NEED to win the lottery so I can buy Cooper about a million dollars worth of stuff off this site. I hate being unemployed!! I can't spend money on stuff!

I hope Chico appreciates his new bag. Tell him there are doggies out there that don't have cool bags. :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
The bag is awesome. I love it. May have to get one of those for my babies too. I take everything but the kitchen sink when I travel with them.

Leslie

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kari said:
I love that bag too! They are making such great stuff for our babies now! :wink:
I know :D everything i see the only thing that comes into my head is "hey, i bet chico would like that." :lol: i'm gonna go bankrupt because of this little boy, lol.

·
Registered
150 Posts
That bag is so Cute! I need a cute bag like that too. I use this old old baby bag (the ones that you would put bottles and stuff in) that I used to play with when I was younger :D . Peanut really needs a new/bigger one because he has alot of things and they dont look very organized.
I didnt know Walmart did custom things like that. That is really Neat!

Yael

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
very very cute!! I checked out that moderntails sight.. i want the little aloha outfit with the grass skirt.. hehe so cute.. i wish i had a little girl to dressup but i would never trade my scoot for anything..

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PeanutButter said:
That bag is so Cute! I need a cute bag like that too. I use this old old baby bag (the ones that you would put bottles and stuff in) that I used to play with when I was younger :D . Peanut really needs a new/bigger one because he has alot of things and they dont look very organized.
I didnt know Walmart did custom things like that. That is really Neat!

Yael
I came across it on their website...the only bummer is you have to order it online because they don't sell them in stores, which means you have to wait at least a week to get it :( whenever i order something online i check the tracking number like 4 times a day to see whan its getting here :lol:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
:thumbleft: thats an awesome bag for both of my chis things.I also taugth i was the only one that carried a bag.Now i have to wait to save some money for this bag.Great price too.My two chis are spoiled rotten i just want to buy them everything.I guess i jsut have to gather things we no longer use and sale them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts