Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chico and Emilee May found a flower in the back yard and decided to shred it.
Chico did not want to give up his portion.

·
Registered
119 Posts
You aren't worried it may have been poisonous to dogs?? I don't know what that flower is, but by the looks of all the poisonous plants to dogs that there on that list, on chihuahua people, I wouldn't let my chihuahuas get near any plants since I don't know them all by name & what they look like. I'd be too protective of them lol :)

Very cute though. Just hope it wasn't poisonous. I have no idea.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Princess.Is.Natalie said:
You aren't worried it may have been poisonous to dogs?? I don't know what that flower is, but by the looks of all the poisonous plants to dogs that there on that list, on chihuahua people, I wouldn't let my chihuahuas get near any plants since I don't know them all by name & what they look like. I'd be too protective of them lol :)

Very cute though. Just hope it wasn't poisonous. I have no idea.
Chico had a Zinnia in his mouth. This flower was not listed as poisonious. I am fairly knowledgable in regards to which plants are poisonious. I also keep birds as well. Normally I do not allow the dogs to play with any kind of plant. They happen to snatch the flower from the ground after my daughter threw it down. I was taking photos of the girls so I happened to have a camera available. It was a Kodak moment and could not pass the opportunity. The flower was removed.

I can understand your concern. I made sure I do not plant anything toxic to animals in my yard. :coolwink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts