Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today, I made my first item with my new sewing machine. I just got it and am trying to get used to it, so I decided to take a try at a little dress for Bella and here it is. I am actually very pleased with it, especially with no pattern or anything. It's alot of fun and I plan on making many more things! YAY! I have been into the local craft store so many times these past few weeks, so they have began to know me, so I took Bella in there to show them her dress and she was like a little celebrity! I may make my Secret Bunny one too!
Here is Bella modeling her new dress:) There are in order of occurence so you can see what happens!
"Mommy, watch me model it for you!"

"How do you like this pose? I call it 'doggilicious'!"

"Ma, what's all that cold white stuff?"

"I am NOT stepping in that!"

"Exploring time!"

"....Still exploring Mama!"

About 2 seconds after this, she stepped in mud and FLIPPED OUT!! Haha..She wouldn't move, so I had to come over and pick her up, take her inside, and clean off her feet. What a prissy girl!

"Oh yay! I get to show off my new dress!If only I could get of here! "

Bella- "Come on Mom! Hold me!" Me- "Bella, get down."

"WhhOOOaAA!"

"Okay, I learned my lesson..I'll stay down in here now!"

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my gosh - you are so talented!! That dress is gorgeous!! I love the little tutu! That is soooooooooooooooo cute!!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. I wish I was crafty - so jealous! :)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh my gosh - you are so talented!! That dress is gorgeous!! I love the little tutu! That is soooooooooooooooo cute!!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. I wish I was crafty - so jealous! :)
Thanks! It took awhile and I definitely screwed up a few times! Haha..but I love it because she will be the only one with that dress! Plus, I have such a hard time with finding her size that this works so well:) I'm sure you could do it if you tried! You could make Brody some cute little shirts! He's just adorable!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Wow, you did an awesome job! Very talented! Such a pretty lil tutu, and a pretty little model! Looks like little Bella is growing a bit. :)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, you did an awesome job! Very talented! Such a pretty lil tutu, and a pretty little model! Looks like little Bella is growing a bit. :)
Thank you!
Yes, Bella is growing:) I weighed her a couple days ago and she is 2.2 lbs, but she has grown. It's so weird to see pictures of her of when I very first got her, because even in such a short amount of time, she has changed so much!!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Your so talented! I live the dress, it's amazing
bells us so cute too, live the pic of her in the carrier whenshe learned her lesson haha

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Wow, you're so clever.. i'm going to make Daisy a coat... couldn't find a pattern so got to make one myself.. effort.. pretty sure its not going to be as good as yours though!!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Thats great! You are talented. I started learning to sew but my machine broke and I haven't gotten a new one. No $ or space to even have a set up anyway. All I'd make are dog things, and its not like they NEED more haha.

Bella looks adorable in her little dress. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts