Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday Rosie [Hobbit] gave us 3 beautiful babies 2 girls and a boy. Arnie is the dad and we the grandparents are over the moon. Sorry about the picture it was taken shortly after they were born and at the moment Rosie is keeping them hidden and all to herself so will get some more when she is a bit more relaxed. x x

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Beautiful.........thats weird,until just now i always thought you were from the USA.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Copperband Chihuahuas said:
What little stunners - will they be looking for new homes when they are older;)?[/QUOT

They will go on the kennel club website when they are registered but we're unsure whether to keep one of the girls as she is very tiny and very white and it is very tempting but as we already have 9 dogs we're not sure yet x

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sullysmum said:
Beautiful.........thats weird,until just now i always thought you were from the USA.
Is that because I have so many dogs you thought I was one of those dog collectors you see on animal cops ha ha x x

I

·
0 Posts
OMG how teeny weeny are those babies? I never seen chi babies before. ADORABLE, congratulations on the birth of them, hope mummy and puppies are all doing well.

Free free to send one up my way when old enough lol!

awwww!!!!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
mad dog woman said:
Is that because I have so many dogs you thought I was one of those dog collectors you see on animal cops ha ha x x
No, lol, i think its because im senile,lol!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
How very exciting! I cant wait to see pics to watch them grow:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts