Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adorable :) wish I could take Tyson to work with me....mind you I wouldn't get much done and nor would anyone else lol
I hate my job but I am glad I can bring them in! They have all been in since they were puppies once or twice a week and it helps socialize them so they are pretty good lol. Bryco is my inbox buddy!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh bless what a lovely photo
Thank you! :)

He is so funny. And of course gorgeous. Oakley is still my fav though <3
Hahaha shhhh she is my favorite too!

OMG I wish I could find something that adorable in my inbox, if I had one lol!!!! AWWW LOL He's too cute the way he is just sitting there HA! Adorable!
Hahaha he was napping til he heard me rustling around w/ my phone so he had to see what was up.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Bryco wants you to mail him to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I will be watching my mailbox!!! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Awww! So cute! I occaisionally take jax to work. He hangs out in his crate in the special ed office or the classroom with me. My office is tucked away and too quiet for him.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aww! Bryco looks so pleased with himself up there lol. I know you hate your job, but Im soooo jealous that you get to take your pups to work with you. If we can ever afford to Id love to open my own bookstore and take the pups to work every day.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'll take B in my inbox anyday....hoping he doesn't pee on it!

I guess that makes up for hating you job huh? At least you get a smile or two come through the to-do list.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts