Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both girls added to their championship point totals yesterday at a show in NC. Ivy won her class, winners bitch, best of winners and best puppy. She went on to compete in the Best Puppy in Show event since she was the Best smooth coat Puppy in her breed. She was quite proud of winning second place across the puppies in the toy group.

Jewel also won her long coat class, winners bitch, opposite to breed winner and best longcoat puppy. However, she was most interested in eating the left over chicken I use for bait! She is finally starting to get some coat back after having been in heat (not much but some).

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
wow well done girls! This is really impressive, it's great to see such amazing chis I love it. How old is ivy?
I have entered Gucci into a show in January when she turns 6 months old and I'm really nervous as I've never been in a show before only watched. I'm off to watch one next Sunday looking forward to it :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow well done girls! This is really impressive, it's great to see such amazing chis I love it. How old is ivy?
I have entered Gucci into a show in January when she turns 6 months old and I'm really nervous as I've never been in a show before only watched. I'm off to watch one next Sunday looking forward to it :)
You will have such fun. I enjoy it so much. Yes, you will likely be nervous. I was very nervous at first.....still am at the bigger shows. Make sure to watch the day of the show to see the patterns the judge is having the the handlers use. Practice stacking, stacking and more stacking. I really recommend getting your own table to practice with at home! Ivy turned six months a week ago so she is still very much as baby.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I have entered Gucci into a show in January when she turns 6 months old and I'm really nervous as I've never been in a show before only watched. I'm off to watch one next Sunday looking forward to it
You will have such fun. I enjoy it so much. Yes, you will likely be nervous. I was very nervous at first.....still am at the bigger shows. Make sure to watch the day of the show to see the patterns the judge is having the the handlers use. Practice stacking, stacking and more stacking. I really recommend getting your own table to practice with at home! Ivy turned six months a week ago so she is still very much as baby.
Thanks so much for the advice and if you think of any more tips i would be so grateful to hear them. I am attending two ringcraft classes everyweek and a general puppy class every weeks for plenty practice. Also I ordered a table although when it came it was blue and I selected pink and so I'm still waiting on getting the correct one as I had to return he blue one get a refund and then order a pink one.
So I'm looking forward to receiving the correct one. Also ivy looks beautiful and very proud of her second rosette well done!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts