Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no no it's not a puppy (I wish) but I think my bf will kill me ....hehe....my bf is out of country so of course I went to Petsmart and picked up another Martha Stewart bed....:).....I'm using the old camera...so the picture is not really good..

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Hehehehe, perfect Moni! BF will never know. :wink:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
he already saw it when we were on cam..LOL...I told him I got it for $5 cause I got some store credit...LOL..
High 5!!! It was just a little lie, right? :lol: You and The Chi's needed, and deserved it!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Our local petsmart don't seem to have this type of bed. They only have the other version that doesn't have the back part. I think this one looks more comfortable. Great pics.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
lol I realy thought you had a new Chi. hehe
There realy nice beds. And seem realy comfy (For the pup I mean) :D

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
They are lovely....get a new puppy while he's away....he's not going to tell you to get rid once he's seen it LOL

My hubby doesn't know how many I have! ha ha... I just keep telling him we have 10!!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
They don't have those type beds at our Petsmart, either! They look very nice!

And they look like they'll hold alot of Chis!!! If you've got an empty spot in a bed, you may have to fill it to balance everything out...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
You can get them online now. :) Just search their site for Martha Stewart.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't think I can handle anymore pups but all of them are so cute.....maybe in the future.....I got MoJie when my bf just got home from the hospital ...good thing that MoJie is very attach to my bf...LOL.....

I think online only have the brown right now....

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Lucky Lucky! Our Petsmart has them for $35 right now and I REALLY want to get one for Zoey....just have to convince the hubby.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts