Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a package from Wag.com today. It contained:

Here is Bandit's reaction

I have never seen him go after a food like this. The only time he has been this enthusiastic is with chicken jerky. I put the ZP on top of the little bit of Instinct kibble he had not eaten - he picked out the ZP and left the Instinct. It looks like I will be donating the Instinct to the local shelter.

We also got:

He was less impressed with this one. I had not planned on getting a bag to sneak him into stores, until I realized that I may need it when I go to my parents' house in the summer. I can't very well leave him in the car when I have to run into a store for the bathroom.

And this what missy Minx thought was the best part:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I have never seen him go after a food like this. The only time he has been this enthusiastic is with chicken jerky. I put the ZP on top of the little bit of Instinct kibble he had not eaten - he picked out the ZP and left the Instinct. It looks like I will be donating the Instinct to the local shelter.
I always give this "warning". I, too, used it as a "kibble topper" as suggested either on the bag or the website. Yeah, right. Nice way to be certain owners will soon be buying all ZP. Mine picked it out and left the kibble, too!

There is a feeding calculator on their site (and a sticky post here about it) if you need help with how much to feed. It is a calorie dense food and you can get some healthy but chubby ones on it.

Since only one of mine is much of a water drinker, I do add warm (not hot-I do not want to cook it) water to it. It does not really rehydrate, but they get extra hydration that they need in general and it helps with digestion (and it helps me mix enzymes, probiotics, oils, Nupro and such with it!).

So glad to see that it was a hit!! I have to say that I am not surprised!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping for this reaction. I am not convinced he was eating enough before. I will check the feeding calculator as I do not want to get him overweight.

Thanks.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Sweet son of a mother! The photos are so
darn cute! Poor Nala can only eat hypoallergenic dog food from
the vet. Skin allergies. She seems to not mind it though.
But he looks intense! Lol

·
Registered
946 Posts
Glad you got yourself an "incognito" bag! I really think these are important...you never know when you will be somewhere and need not be obvious :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts