Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Big and Prince Romeo. I was so happy to see them both, I swear Romeo knew who I was. I had lots of kisses. Biggy hasnt changed one bit still an adorable chi who loves his kisses too.
It was fun at mine and it was like a mini meet-up.
The gorgeous Romeo....

Hello foster Mummy.....

Ella loved Biggy....

Mother and son reunited...

same behinds...lol

Jake ( Sineads son) getting a chi attack...heehee

As you can see it was a fab day and I was so happy to see everyone again.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Awww those pics are v.cute Julie.

I didn't know Triny was Romeo's mum.

Where have I been for god knows how long :rolleyes:

They all look gorgeous together

I was deciding to get a fawn coloured Chi but after seeing more and more pics of Katie's Leila and Sinead's lil Romeo I think I'm beginning to kinda like black and tan Chis.

I might just have to get one of each - just got to persuade Adam :lol: xxx

·
Registered
318 Posts
They had a ball!!

Mr. Big was barking at them all at first and Romeo wanted to boss everyone around.........it was great to see Julie and her Chi Family again :)

Sinead xx

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the pink fairy said:
Awww those pics are v.cute Julie.

I didn't know Triny was Romeo's mum.

Where have I been for god knows how long :rolleyes:

They all look gorgeous together

I was deciding to get a fawn coloured Chi but after seeing more and more pics of Katie's Leila and Sinead's lil Romeo I think I'm beginning to kinda like black and tan Chis.

I might just have to get one of each - just got to persuade Adam :lol: xxx
I so love black and tans.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I get muddled was Romeo the first or second black and tan Trinny had ( i need reminding of both sets)....and if hes the first hes still ickle isnt he?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Got it, its the names ive had a problem remembering, but i should have remembered Zeta was a girl...........how is she with her new mum and brothers?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Wow, Romeo has grown so much! Did Kasper enjoy seeing Mr. Big again? Aren't they brothers? It's amazing how much Triny and Romeo look alike. I love the picture of them together. Looks like everyone had a great time!

·
Registered
85 Posts
i love group pics! i visit my breeder all the time with Pedro so he can visit the new pups! his mom is with a non-breeding home now where she can be the only dog and spoiled, but his sisters are still there with their new pups :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Poco'sMom said:
Wow, Romeo has grown so much! Did Kasper enjoy seeing Mr. Big again? Aren't they brothers? It's amazing how much Triny and Romeo look alike. I love the picture of them together. Looks like everyone had a great time!
Yeah Kasper and Mr Big are brothers and they got on very well again. Romeo was bossing Kasper around though - showing off lol

It was great to see them all again and as Romeo grows he is getting even more like his mummy :D

Sinead x

·
Registered
421 Posts

Oh! what beautiful Chis! I SO want one of Ella's or Triny's pups! They're just perfect!

I love reuniting family members; I try to go and see Ellie's breeder as often as I can.

x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts