Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We adopted him on May 26th, 2011! I found him on Pet finder (That's two doggies thanks to Petfinder, Kizzie was the first!! Yay :hello1: ) He's a Chihuahua Mix, 10 months old. We don't know his birthday so I made it July 1st, (Keeping with the 1st theme. Shayley-Nov1st Kizzie-June1st) He's just a great dog all around! I was worried the girls wouldn't like him right away but the first day I brought him home they haven't even barked at him and already are playing around and chasing each other! It's great! I"m so happy I found him!

I know, I know! My plan was to get a FEMALE PUPPY but when I was searching Pet Finder, I saw him at a near by Animal Pound and I just had to have him. He's not completely black, he's black brindle!

Well to introduce my new boy! Here are some pics!!

Hewwo evvie ones my name is Kaige!

I is new in my howse but I have beens a good boy so faw! I even goes to da door to go potty (Fow da most parts anyways!!) lol He's been good with potty he's still in a new place but at least he goes to the door! :hello1:

Already fitting in with his sisters, allowing him on the chair lol

I love this shot! It cracks me up because of Kizzie. My babies pose so well! I am proud of them!

Best pic for last! This is my favorite shot of my babies so far!!

He's Chihuahua Mix, What do you think he's mixed with? Iknow what it says on the papers (I'll post it later) but I"ll tell you what I think he's mixed with too! (Which isn't what hte papers say but who knows I could be wrong! lol) He's just at 12lbs and is tall and skinny but thick!

·
Registered
251 Posts
He is just gorgeous he has just fitted rite in with his new sisters.He looks like maybe a mix with a minature pincher maybe.My gabrielle is similar build,she is full chi,they come all shapes and sizes......He is so lucky you found him...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Kaige is such a pretty boy!
Glad you found him and that he gets along well with your other poochies

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow, he is just perfect! He looks like you ordered him to match with the girls...lol I really like brindles, so I am loving his coat. Congratulations, so very happy for you guys.. Deb

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
What a fun looking little guy! And brindle! Too cool :)

OK so I've wracked my brain, and, to me it seems like he might've been maybe 1/4 boston terrier? I don't think 1/2 but maybe could be? Either way he's precious :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh he's beautiful! I just love him! Congrats! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all! I was looking through Petfinder and saw a few Chihuahuas on there but I really wasn't planning on "adopting" one but then I came across his Pet Finder page and for whatever reason he just won my heart! I can't explain it! The next day I HAD to go to the pound and check him out. lol Came home home with us the same day! I usually don't make quick decisions about that although we've been wanting to add to our gang BUT He just had something about him!!

Kristi his papers say Chihuahua/ Min Pin Mix. I sorta see the minpin with the longish legs but YES!! I keep saying he has to have boston terrier in him somewhere maybe not half but somewhere! He's got that little look sometimes!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Congratulations...I think it is wonderful that you adopted him. The way he is fitting in, it's like he was meant to be there.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congratulations...I think it is wonderful that you adopted him. The way he is fitting in, it's like he was meant to be there.
Thanks hon! I feel like he was just perfect for us. Because in my wait for a female black puppy.....my heart just stopped when I saw him. I saw other black Chis on there that were full Chis around 1 year and female and (Of course don't we wish we could save them all) but Kaige just caught my eye and I had to have him. I love how he gets along so well with the girls and how they treat him already. I was for sure Shayley would be a bit bratty towards him at first but not at all. I'm shocked! lol :rolleyes:

omg he is so cute i love his face
Thanks hon!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts