Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So, I am nuts and joining the hoarder category again. Susan emailed me a pic of a LH chi girl. I have been wanting a long-haired chi since I don't have one like that. LOL Husband said yes, and she is so cute. Have to wait a bit as she isn't ready yet. But I am excited.
Tricia

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
She is just beautiful...I was looking at her litter mates today as well. They are all going to be fantastic. I bet you are beyond excited. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Congrats! She is a lucky girl to come home with you! :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww thanks, everybody. I don't think she is ready for about 5 more weeks. :) DH is not thrilled about it but I take care of the dogs and what's one more when you have 2 already? We had three and it was literally no more work. Plus, Peachy and Bruiser never bark (well Bruiser does when men come in the house that he doesn't know but that only lasts a second or two) so they aren't annoying. The only thing that is not good is Peach likes to dig in the trash bag. So, we are working on that one. Naughty girl.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww congratulations!! She is just beautiful, I know you must be thrilled.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats! She's soo pretty.. I'm hoarder too, just went from 1 chi baby to 3..

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is a doll! Congrats! :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
What a little pumpkin.

You MUST have three dogs. :) When one crosses the bridge, the other two will have each other, and won't suffer at the loss so much.

I never in my life saw that become more apparent than I did this passed week when my sweet sister lost one of hers, Maggie, to a tragic freak accident.

Maggie is my Bu's mama.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts