Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wuz just hangin out in my K-State basketball jersey for March Madness (cuz my girls go to Kolleg dere) ......

And my mom says "you gots mail Bwody! And its from JADE!"

It's a necklace! From my bootiful Jade!

TANK YOU JADE! I loves it!!

Dese baseballs are perfect for me cuz I love balls!

Jadey, dese pictures are all for you cuz I wuvs you!! I wuvs you as much as I loves balls and dats ALOT!!!

(Thank you so much T for sending this adorable baseball necklace to Brody! As you can tell - he loves it!!!) :hello1:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, you and Brody are so very welcome! Jade says to tell her handsome man that he looks fabulous in his new necklace. She got a tear in her eye when she read that he loves her as much as he loves his balls. She says to tell her honey that she is overwhelmed with such a sweet statement. She also says, "I will marry you one day my sweet little Brody." "This big World can't keep us apart forever." "In the meantime I will carry you close to my heart." She says to give her sweetie some kisses from her, and tell him she loves him. Brody looks absolutely adorable in his new necklace. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Brody looks great in his new baseball necklace. Great job Teresa!

Tracy, the pictures of Brody with the ball in his mouth are so cute!!!!! He cracks me up.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Brody is a perfect model for a sports ball neck chain. Great job Jade and T. Brody has also made the "ball in the mouth" his trademark! No one does it better.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Totally cute pics. The Necklace is fabulous T.
Jade you have great taste...Brody is quite the
catch. Jasper and Hannah would love to come
to your wedding.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
What a perfect necklace T!! :) It looks so perfect on Brody!
And naturally Brody is a handsome as EVER!! That sweet lil wee face makes me wanna KISS him!! :) Keep those Brody pics coming!! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts