Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While watching TV I was surfing the web looking at various breeder websites to look at cute Chis during the commercials. And I came across this: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

This picture is posted under their section to show off their adult breeder Chihuahuas. Usually millers clean the dogs up and make a cutesy backround, hold, or put the dog on the grass for a picture to hide this. This person obviously thinks this picture shows they care for their dogs well. They see no problem with it.

Well I have a problem with it! :evil: Tiny feet being cut by the wire floors, living outside in a hutch a rabbit shouldnt have to live it. Its too small and filthy! :cry: Do you see the pile of poop in there? I am discusted, angry, and very sad. I want very much to help these Chihuahuas.

I would appreciate any advice people have on going about this.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
OMG that is just awful!! And the sad part is this person seems like they don't know or think it's wrong!! :shock: I simply cannot believe some people!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
:evil: it is a sad reality that animals are having to endure cruelty just for a buck. it makes me so mad that people could have no compassion for a living breathing creature. imagine how their children are cared for, brought up to think that animals are profit not pets.... i try to speak out for animals all the time and i support animal welfare causes and have since i was young. it makes me sick to think just how cruel people could be, just think that battered women, children, and the elderly suffer at the hands of other human beings as well. sometimes i feel like i'm losing faith in mankind......

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
That is just awful! Chis (or any dogs for that matter) should never have to live in those conditions! That breeder should be reported to animal control as I think that would be considered animal cruelty! I really cannot comprehend how some people treat animals so badly! They never cease to amaze me. *sigh* This is a sad world we live in.

·
Registered
936 Posts
That is so sad :evil: . I can't believe their living conditions. Did anyone notice their water is in a pot? Geez I hope one day people will realize that dogs and other animals have feelings too!!!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
There is no shortage of cruelty in this world.
hmmm well said and so true. Since owning a dog I cant believe how my eyes have been opened to this crap! I had no idea ever before stuff like this went on. Just sickens me :pukeright:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

This picture makes you wanna cry. When you have been in rescuing you see this alot and its nothing new to you the pain is still as strong as when you see it the frist time. Thats why there should be awarness sites for people who have never seen this and open up alot of peoples eyes to whats happening.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
That is so horrible. :evil: I was surfing this weekend and came upon a website sponsored by a rescue group - can't remember which one. Anyway, the pictures of a puppy mill and animal auction they attended somewhere in Missouri were just horrible beyond belief. Some of the dogs being auctioned off had broken and shattered bones that had never been treated :cry: and some were in such sad shape and in so much pain they cried and whimpered constantly. I actually only looked at and read a small portion of it. It made me so angry and was so heartbreaking. According to the rescue group these places have been reported many times, but nothing ever really changes. So sad.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
That picture is so heartbreaking! Makes you want to save every single one of these poor little pups. I think a lot of the problem is that there needs to be much stiffer penalties and laws passed for running these puupy Mills! :x With all the "hype" now on these "DivaDogs" there is a hughe increase in these horrible people getting in on the latest craze!! :evil:

sandra

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What bothered me alot (besides the obvious cruelty to those poor chis- notice how the sweetie in the front is wagging her tail despite it all!) is that the person posted this and others just like it under their pages that show pictures of the parents. She breeds several breeds..all toys and it apears they all live like this.

I hate sites like DivaPup and Wizard of Claws as they are just mass puppymills. But notice how they clean the puppies up and present all the dogs with cute backrounds and don't show the conditions the parents live in. Yet this person shows it like it is as though its a perfectly GOOD thing!

I would consider giving out the website and letting everyone harass her normally...But last time that happenned (Froggy Acres?) the people cleaned up their site by removing pictures and replacing them. You know she won't change their conditions only the website.

And I would rather someone actually SEE the truth. Maybe some people after seeing those pictures decide not to purchase a puppy from her. Horribly enough obviously people HAVE seen these pictures and happily bought puppies from her. She even has good testimonials from happy customers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts