Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at my far from perfect little girl that is sooo out of breed standard.... she is so below everyones else dogs oh dear what should I do??!!:p:p:p
Honestly, some people wouldn't know a beautiful well bred dog if it bit them....

I

·
0 Posts
well of course I cant comment on breed standards etc, as I really dont feel I know enough to

but she looks bloody gorgeous to me!!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Shes absoulutly stunning, some people are so f*in rude on here, its unbelievable, all your dogs are lovely and great examples of the breed!

·
Registered
774 Posts
who said she was below standard? that's crazy she's beautiful. i personally think everyone's babies on here are beautiful. i haven't an ugly furbaby yet.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
She looks perfect to me too.. very gorgeous and beautiful

·
Banned
561 Posts
aww, she has such a nice face. im curious, who said your dog was "so out of standard", moreliachis??? did someone really say that in those exact words?? maybe you should PM me so we can straighten this person out ;) i am really curious because if they think this dog is "out of standard", i would love to know what their idea of a "standard" chi is ;) i think we all would! we may all have our personal idea of the "perfect" chi but to say someone's chi is "so out of standard" is just so out of line. i know, i would never say such a thing about anyone's chi...and really cant imagine anyone one here calling someone's dog "so out of standard," either. i bet it was someone who has never seen pictures of great akc show dogs, because i dont see how anyone who knows what a truly well bred chi looks like could say this dog is "so out of standard." unfortunately, most people dont really know how a standard chi should look so, they'll think anything that doesn't look like "the chi on tv" is "out of standard." :(

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
:love5: :love5: :love5:

Since your stuck with this "horribly bred dog" I think you shouldn't suffer any more and SEND HER MY WAY!!!!

She's so beautiful! I'd take her in a heartbeat! I could only be so lucky if my Sassie grows up as beautiful as your chi is.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts