Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you Amanda. These are gorgeous, quality, perfect. What else can I say? Thank you so very much. I know you don't accept money, but I will be sending you some treats. Chloe, Lily and I appreciate it soooooo much. They modeled for you. Chloe's is wider than Lily's, thank god.
My hub and the girl's modeling.

A texas toothpick and a new sweater, we've hit the lottery!!!

You sleep Coop, I'm on for the camera.

Look Aunt Robbie, we love our bag!!!

All this dressing up makes us so tired...

I know I've gained a little weight lately, back off...

Chloe, you're just big boned, you're not FAT...

These are the best outfits, by far, that they have. Andrew loves them. The girls are so cute in them and they are amazing. I can't thank you enough. You are so talented and generous!!!

Teresa, you were closer to their weight than I was. Andrew said I'm not using the scale right. He weighed them and Lily weighs 2.6 lbs. and Chloe weighs 3.4 lbs. I guess I was doing something wrong!!! Thank god for hubby's, huh??? LOL.

These sweaters are so stinking cute, I can't even stand it. What talent!!!

Amanda, they fit perfectly, how in the heck do you do that??? Many, many thanks.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my gosh that's the cutest thing EVER! Those little sweaters are darling!!! SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! Wow, you need to post more pictures Robin.... those girls are growing right before my eyes. Can't believe how much they have grown since I saw them last. WOW! I love Cooper trying to nap while they are hanging out with him. ha. Lily is so delicate and dainty, isn't she?! Chloe is a doll. I love the one with the 3 of them all sleepy together. That is just darling.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
ROBIN!! Your should have put a warning at the top!! That was such a cuteness overload, I just about about acute stroke lol. Lily and Chloe are growing in to beautiful young ladies. I just adore when the 3 are sleeping in that lil bed. :D You need to post pix more often! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh my gosh that's the cutest thing EVER! Those little sweaters are darling!!! SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! Wow, you need to post more pictures Robin.... those girls are growing right before my eyes. Can't believe how much they have grown since I saw them last. WOW! I love Cooper trying to nap while they are hanging out with him. ha. Lily is so delicate and dainty, isn't she?! Chloe is a doll. I love the one with the 3 of them all sleepy together. That is just darling.

Brodysmom
Can you stand it Tracy??? Chloe is the chunkiest 3.4 lb. creature I've ever seen and Lily is such a peanut. I thought they weighed the same but Andrew challenged me on it tonight and got the scale out. I wasn't doing it right. They are almost a pound apart. They make me smile... Lily prances around just like Bam did, it's almost scary how alike they are. Chloe is so not a lady. She sneezes, snorts, grunts, growls, passes gas, etc. etc. It's so hilarious. They are so different but so special... Thanks Tracy, I can't wait till we get you your little girl... wink, wink, nod, nod. LOL!!!
what gorgeous cousins zoe has! too bad they don't live closer;)
I so wish we lived closer!!! Why are all my chi friends so far away??? Kim and I are only about 2 hours away and Linny and Carrera and I are in the same city so we gotta plan a couple of hook ups!!! They just love their bedsack girl!!!

Such talent on this board!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ROBIN!! Your should have put a warning at the top!! That was such a cuteness overload, I just about about acute stroke lol. Lily and Chloe are growing in to beautiful young ladies. I just adore when the 3 are sleeping in that lil bed. :D You need to post pix more often! :D
Ciarra, I was getting ready to pm you and tell you how amazing your siggy is. I'm glad you responded so I can just tell you here!!! It's unreal. You are so awesome at that!!! Don't you just love them sleeping together? They really adore each other. We are all in the bed now watching TV and just "snuggling". Kiss baby Vince and all your gorgeous fur babies!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aww i am speechless - cuteness overload!!!

What a talent
and models
Thank you!!! Amanda is amazing. I would pay major money for these sweaters. I feel so lucky. I'm gonna send her some treats!!!
finally some pictures from you guys! The sweaters are so cute. Amanda is defnitely talented. Please post pictures more often =p.
I'm so lazy. I will post more, I promise. Thank you so much!!! She had them to me in like a few days, crazy, huh???
Those sweaters are priceless. So are the girls!
Pam, you need some pink in your life. Frankie and Ben would just die with a little girl. She would run the show, ya know??? Amanda would make you a sweater for her... thanks honey!!!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Ciarra, I was getting ready to pm you and tell you how amazing your siggy is. I'm glad you responded so I can just tell you here!!! It's unreal. You are so awesome at that!!! Don't you just love them sleeping together? They really adore each other. We are all in the bed now watching TV and just "snuggling". Kiss baby Vince and all your gorgeous fur babies!!!
Oh Thankie. I thought I would try sumthing new. lol Dogs in a jar lol like dead specimen lol. But Vin is starting to hold his head up its unreal how much he has grown already.

But mine are the same way when im on the computer they have to be sitting with me and around my feet. lol. Those lil doggies do love to be cuddle bugs :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh Thankie. I thought I would try sumthing new. lol Dogs in a jar lol like dead specimen lol. But Vin is starting to hold his head up its unreal how much he has grown already.

But mine are the same way when im on the computer they have to be sitting with me and around my feet. lol. Those lil doggies do love to be cuddle bugs :D
Honey, treasure every moment. I already have an almost 11 year old who is totally becoming a "teenager", AGH!!! They grow so fast.

Your siggies are truly amazing. I keep looking at Kim's. It's just magnificent. More pics of Vincent please!!! We all love babies and puppies!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Today was better. Tonight I am really tired.
And, as for Tabitha in pink, as you wish :)
Oh my god, I would take her in a minute. She is precious. How was last night? Did you try any of my suggestions? Just curious. I'm no expert but I've been doing this for a while. They are just so priceless. It really does get easier. I love her outfit.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts