Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you SS! :)

2 sweaters, treats, magnet picture frame, toys, candle (I loooove candles!), cotton candy lotion, a card, and a pink chi pen (which Dawn has taken over lol)

Lina in her cute little sweater (a little too small but she can still wear it :) )

Can you tell what he's thinking right now? lol (this fit him so good! I love it!)

OK, we want the toys now mom!

It is mine! You shall not win!!

She's not sharing mom!

Boss checking out a toy

I think this is the new favorite (for today lol)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How perfect! What a sweet SS you have! they look gorgeous!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Im so glad you got the gifts today I was starting to worry about them!
sorry the sweater was a bit too small for Lina I bought the same one/same size for Piper & it fit perfect...Love boss in the sweater! too cute!

lol at Dawn for stealing the chi pen isnt it just adorable!
hope they like the treats & toys!

I love the lotion got 1 for me too lol

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes Brandi you did a great job! They enjoyed the treats too! And they haven't stopped playing with the toys all day lol.

Thank you so much :).

I love Boss is pretty much any color lol. He's white..what doesn't go well with white? lol

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Yes Brandi you did a great job! They enjoyed the treats too! And they haven't stopped playing with the toys all day lol.

Thank you so much :).

I love Boss is pretty much any color lol. He's white..what doesn't go well with white? lol

so glad that they liked the treats..I was worried about sending treats cause you make them too lol..my dogs love the peanut butter oatmeal ones..

So true white goes with anything..thought boss was adorable in his sweater Lina too

Did you manage to get the pen back from Dawn?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brandi - what great gifts!! You did an awesome job. I love everything you picked out. Boss and Lina are so adorable. What cuties.

brodysmom

1 - 20 of 27 Posts