Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
She's adorable! She looks a little bit like my Nibbler but he's a whopping 2.3 pounds! There is something so divine about dark faces. Love the photo.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Thank You Kismet 馃槉 she was the runt of the litter and no one wanted her so I saw her and just have to have her and give her a loving home and I'm glad I found her she is just full of spunk and crazies in a small package lol she keeps my day very interesting and verg active lol

Premium Member
How lucky for both of you that you were able to see her potential where other's couldn't. I'll look forward to reading/seeing more of Natsumi. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
How lucky for both of you that you were able to see her potential where other's couldn't. I'll look forward to reading/seeing more of Natsumi. :)
I'm the Lucky one to have her in my life keeps me sane since I lost my 4 girls from old age of 20yrs ... She was the youngest of my girls all are runt of the litter ... I just have to save them all

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
I was just lucky with my babies healthy babies 馃槉 I give them herbs natural treats no junk and always vet check 馃榿 Im blesse to be their mom for that long miss them now it's just Natsumi soon she will have a sissy 馃槉

1 - 15 of 15 Posts