Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before turning on Chico's webcam this morning (Thomas Chico Cheekers on USTREAM: pet room for Chico and Buster.) I did a search on Ustream for 'chihuahua' to see what kind of cams are showing for the little doggies.... I found some cute little puppies but also what looks like a puppy mill..... *sigh*

here are some I found...(lots are offline right now.)

itty bitty puppies :)
Chihuahua Live on USTREAM: my puppies......my life.

Mexico Puppy Mill??
Puppies Chihuahua from pisciottanicola.com on USTREAM: Questa è la diretta live dal nostro allevamento di cani di piccola taglia, nutriamo passione e amore...

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I'm sorry I just can't watch if it's a puppy mill. I have to keep my stress level down & this kind of stuff makes me queezy to my stomach.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
can't wait to see Chico! I'll have to bookmark the page.
Is he curled up somewhere, don't see him :(
Chico always sleep under that rolltop desk on the left, on the blue blanket.... Buster, the Manchestire Terrier sleeps way back under the desk....I been having trouble with my internet connection at home so I hope the connection holds today :)

It is very sad to see some of the cams and watch what is going on 'out there' but some of the cams that are offline right now have darling little puppies well taken care of...

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, poor puppies & mama. :( On the other hand...I watched your stream & there was no movement & no pups. All of a sudden they emerged from the left under the blankets! Too cute & such a great idea. I'd love to have something like that set up when we leave. It would be interesting to see what my crew does... LOL

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Chico, come out, come out, wherever you arrrrre! He hides a lot, little brat lol.
And OMG how awful those little babies in Mexico.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I was able to see Chico & Buster earlier before I got off of work, they were so cute; Buster pretty much followed him :lol: I loved when he was sitting while looking out the window

1 - 10 of 10 Posts