Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through my pictures and I found some from when I first got Phoebe! I can't believe its been over a year! And even though she's still small... MY GOD SHE WAS TINY. I miss baby Phoebe!

She could fit sitting in one hand <3

Shaking

Anyway just thought I'd share... who doesn't enjoy some puppy pictures?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think she was about 1.5 lbs in those pictures and approx 12 weeks. Now she's probably about 3.5 - 4 lbs? I could be wrong but she's still a small girl, and also thin framed

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awww tiny girl! look how skinny she was! all nice and plump now hehehe :)
Nope she's skinny skinny girly now! I can stuff her face and she still looks emaciated the next morning. She's got a quick metabolism - nothing medically wrong though. I looked at some of those puppy pictures and was like aww her little porky belly haha.

She still so fragile to me, but she runs around and jumps about like a maniac. It's scary. But she'll jump up on a desk chair or something and then sit up there and chirp at me (yes chirp I swear she's part bird) until I come get her down even.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a little doll baby she was and still is!! I loved the pictures you posted of them at the park. How is Halpert with the chi's? Do they get to interact much? Such a gorgeous crew you have. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What a little doll baby she was and still is!! I loved the pictures you posted of them at the park. How is Halpert with the chi's? Do they get to interact much? Such a gorgeous crew you have. :)

Brodysmom

Halpert likes them they.... not so much like him haha. They have the bed as their safe haven (he isn't allowed on it) but obviously he's tall enoughvto stick his pretty little face on it. They HATE that and they'll come at him guns blazing. He doesn't give a hoot and justs sit there and lets them maul his face :rolleyes: And then he'll back off and "talk" to them (he's still got such a baby bark) and they grumble back at him. It's pretty amusing because they DEFINITELY let him know who is in charge. And he's just a doof. Our situation right now is pretty much a studio, so they are all in close quarters all the time but it works out fine and Halpert is crated.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. She was so adorable. I remember I used to just have a mattress on the floor, and even just taking a step off of the mattress was SO FAR for her. And her big head was so heavy that she would start to fall forward and really have the throw her butt back. Hahahah. And we were SO scared of crushing her in our sleep at night because she cried so muchif she was anywhere but curled up with me and it was so pitiful. She sucked me in with her cuteness! Damn her!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts