Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is jackie and i am looking for a chihuahua puppy in ontario. I had got a chihuahua pup for x-mas but my mom gave it to me earily and on x-mas eve she passed away on me..My vet wouldnt even tell why she died. She was my best friend. Im only 18 and that had to be the hardest thing i ever been through. I am now looing for anthor puppy or adult to keep me company. If you have any pups or adults forsale...please help me...
Thanks to all that replys to this
Jackie

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Jackie, I know exactly how tough that is. For my b-day (it was in November) my hubby got me a shih tzu. She died of a birth defect a week later. I cried for a long time. I actually still get sad sometimes. My breeder gave me her sister, I didn't take her for about a full 2 weeks b/c it was hard for me to get over Karma now that I have Kismet it has gotten so much better. Did you get your chi from a breeder? Pets store?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im not sure my mom got it from her friends friend and she had i 4 puppies. 1 female and the rest males. I got the female she was a redish colour with a black cross down her back and she a little red nose. My mom went back to the ladie to see if she had anymore left but she only had the mom and one of the males. so we were gonna pick up her brother for me. but we called before we went there and she said the pup was areadly gone. I miss her though i have a pic of her. but i dont know how to put it on here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Omg i finally got anthor chihuahua baby. She is mostly white with really light tan..u can barley see it... if i can find away to put the pic up i will :D

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I know how hard it is to put a picture up. If you need help just ask. I wanna see a picture!!!!!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Aw, congrats!! :D I am sorry about your old puppy. :( If you need help posting the pic, please do ask, I want to see her too!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D Congrats! for the pic..when you reply, there should be a button that says add attachment you click there and load the pic from your computer..if you don't see that button I understand cause right now I can't see mine and don't know why? :scratch: but if you can see it just make sure the file is not too big :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Puppies in Ontario

Where did you end up finding your puppy? I have been desperately searching for a chi pup. Unfortunately I can only afford $500 and all the breeders seem to want $800 or more. I've been checking all the papers, humane society, rescue places, etc. but have had no luck. If anyone knows of any for sale I would love a male chi puppy! Thanks so much.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: Chandra, check The Star there's usually a couple almost everyweek and some of them are on the $400-$500 range..don't forget to visit them first and get to know the seller :wink:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hello everyone..this is a pic of my little girl. i had to make my it small and not all of her body is in here but its still cute. If anyone can help me with a name for her it would be great. Her personailty is a go get'er puppy, and she is not affaird of anything thanks to all replyed to me thanks

Jackie :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: She's a cutie!

Chandra: This I took from the T.O Star Online today

CHIHUAHUA pups, & young adults, homeraised, ready. short coat health guarantee 905-713-0967
CHIHUAHUA, 5 month, purebred, loving puppy to good home. Housetrained, shots. 416-554-1608

Doesn't mention price but you still could give it a try..also check the Sun, and the pennysavers..or even the Mississauga papers.. :wink: I went through all of them before finding my Stinky! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Your puppy

Chihuahualover2249 - Can you tell me where you got your pup? YOu emailed me the other day but I haven't heard back. Your puppy is adorable. I am really desperate for a puppy as well. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts