Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there. My vet suspects my 6 year old chihuahua may have trachea collapse. We currently have a dozen of harnesses exactly like this one for her.
I’m worried this is going to progress and I’d like to find a harness that won’t put any pressure on her trachea. Not sure if the ones we currently have for her are okay but just to be safe does anyone have any better suggestions? I’ve considered cutting the buckle part off and just adding Velcro to the front of the ones she currently has.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Have you looked into Buddy Belts? I have not used them personally, but I know people on here use to swear by them a few years ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Buddy Belt is a good choice. Considering your problem. It is best to take care of it as early as possible and prevent serious problems. I wish your dog health!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there. My vet suspects my 6 year old chihuahua may have trachea collapse. We currently have a dozen of harnesses exactly like this one for her.
I’m worried this is going to progress and I’d like to find a harness that won’t put any pressure on her trachea. Not sure if the ones we currently have for her are okay but just to be safe does anyone have any better suggestions? I’ve considered cutting the buckle part off and just adding Velcro to the front of the ones she currently has.
The best harness is Puppia....they are great for Chi's........I found the best prices on Ebay if you are a member. You can also get on Amazon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts