Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a curly minky blanket. I love the fabric as they are super soft but didn't find a nice one in the UK yet. So just thought I would ask here if anyone is having one as wants to sell it?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know...so jealous!! But usually it's really expensive having to order it from the US (postage and money conversion due to payment) :(. I have looked on ebay but not found anything nice. I really like the Dream On blankets but they don't seem to be available in the UK.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol is it cheaper for someone else to order for u in the u.s and send it to u? do u just want the fabric or the blanket made

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could get the fabric in the UK but I (for once :D) would actually like to get a ready made blanket. Will just have another look around. Maybe I will find something in high street tomorrow :-/.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
im always open to new projects :) never made a bag before and i had a request from a clie t to make one and i did it lol! i also have an order for a tote bag right now too. if u give me a pic of what ur looking for as in the style and color ill let u know if i can do it ;)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am actually looking for a blanket :). Actually found some really cute ones for babies :D.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I saw a dog cushion that had minky fabric in TK Maxx today and kept cuddling it.. sooooooo soft.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts