Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't buy clothes for my dogs besides coats/sweaters, but my BF insists Penny has 1 dress.. Can you believe it?

So if anyone has dresses that will fit a 5-6 lb chi they want to sell, I am interested :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
aww, I can't help, but... MEN!!!

My hubby, before we got Calista warned me we would not be dressing her up, babying her, etc. Now, he is the WORST offender. Just last week he came home with booties for her, when I asked him why, he said he was worried her little feeties would get cold with the autumn and winter weather. :D

He is also the one always looking at little dresses for her etc.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i just bought 3 adorable dresses at Petco on the clearance section. they are summer dresses so they were marked way down. only 3 dollars apiece. you should check your Petco ! ( that was all they had in size Small and Medium, or i'd say i'd go and get you one ) sounds like Penny would be a Small at petco.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I make dog clothing. Right now I have a mint green & white cotton dress size small that is available. If you'd prefer another color, I could make another one specifically for you. They're priced from $10 on up.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Hi My name Is Kelsey and I'm addicted to buying Bijoux clothes.
She has a growing wardrobe including Booties sweaters she out grew her dresses but she had them...and well lets just leave it there for now lmao.

When I got a chi I knew that I would be buying her clothes and I like to. I have a problem tho because I think she is so pretty that to cover her in clothes in a shame lmao

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I make dog clothing. Right now I have a mint green & white cotton dress size small that is available. If you'd prefer another color, I could make another one specifically for you. They're priced from $10 on up.
Do you have a photo?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Me too me too!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Omg sooo cute!! Can you make a christmas one?

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have on hand at the moment a yellow background with daisies and pink & blue butterflies on it. If you'd prefer a more solid yellow, I can get some other material this week.
That sounds like what I am looking for! Can you post a photo when you have a chance? I would like one for Penny.. Also, what are the chest measurements for different sizes?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
That sounds like what I am looking for! Can you post a photo when you have a chance? I would like one for Penny.. Also, what are the chest measurements for different sizes?
I can try to get a pic of the material on here later tonight (I have trouble uploading onto the computer, have to have husbands help).

The pattern I use for the dresses says: Small-neck, 8-10 inches; length,10-12 inches. approximate weight, 5-7 pounds.
X-small - neck, 6-8 inches; length,8-10 inches. approx. weight, 2-4 pounds.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK small would fit her perfectly! Does it velcro under the belly/neck or does it just go over the head?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts