Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am new here! :wave: It looks like a really informative site!! :D
I'm looking for a little chi girl to join my family. I have been looking for absolutely ages but chihuahuas get snapped up too quickly and I just miss out! I would prefer a cream/white colour. If anyone knows of anyone who has any pups please let me know. She will be spoilt rotten!
Thanks
Nina

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
hiya and welcome this site is great and you will find any help you need on here yay another from the uk hope you find your self the perfect chi :wave:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks people. :) Yeah I've been trying those sites. There seems to be lots of boys but hardly any girls! Also, I don't really want to pay more than £650 because I cant really afford to spend more and think thats a reasonable price as I only want her as a pet.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
yes its quite hard to find them but at the mo even harder for that price there has been a huge increase on the prices for chis i know personally i paid 1000 for my female pup but she is for showing il keep my eyes and ears open for you

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I can keep an eye out for you but a girl for £650 will be hard. I recently paid £800 for Stitch but I guess i'm paying for the pedigree too, but prices for girls tend to be higher anyway. Does anyone know what the current price range suggested by the british chihuahua club is? All I can suggest is calling breeders and going on waiting lists took me 9 months for Stitch, a year to find Nemo and the next pup I get in Dec I will have waited 9 months on a list for.

Sarah

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
YIKES!!! sorry i had no idea..
:shock:
stupid stupid me.. encourging a puppy mill :evil:
i am mad at myself :x

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for your comments and advice! I cant believe how much prices have increased. If we could find out the British Chihuahua Club recommendation then that would be useful as a guide. As for shipping from America I would prefer not to as I wouldnt get to see the parents etc. but I agree she is a really cute pup!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
as sarah (nemochi) said... I paid 800 too recently and think thats the average price for a chi. Though sometimes smoothcoats are more expensive :? I think you should be able to find one for 650
Welcome to chi-ppl
where abouts in the uk are you? :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts