Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I believe this is one of my first posts, but i've been reading the site religiously :lol:

I am looking, simply for a Chihuahua puppy somewhere in the US that would be willing to ship to Wisconsin. I can only afford between 200 and 450 dollars, but since own my own home now that allows dogs, I can finally get my dream pup!

A little about me:

I am a college student, and I work. I have had pets my whole life (chickens rabbits dogs cats, etc...) and miss having one. My roommate has a little Bichon (who is sitting here helping me type this), and he could use a little friend.

I am not picky, I don't shop around for certain colors or weights. I think I would prefer a smooth coated Chi, but like I said, i'm just looking for love :)

Any Ideas?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Have you tried the chi rescue groups? Check out the link below. There are several chi rescue groups throughout the U.S., and if you type chihuahua rescue groups into your search engine, you can find several sites.

I mention rescue groups as you are not specifically looking for a puppy, and there are so many rescues out there in need of a good home. Good luck in your search.http://www.chihuahua-rescue.com/postit/ohioregion.htm

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
hi congrats on wanting one of the best breeds there are. How old is the bichon? is he fixed? these are things you have to take into consideration. the rescues do have some chis looking for homes. Good luck in your search I am sure you will find the perfect one :wave:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Hi and welcome! :wave: I'm a big advocate of adopting so I definitely think that's an option to consider. Often you can get a dog who's already housebroken and that would be a big plus to a college student who's also working. Adoption isn't for everybody but it is one alternative to consider.

Best of luck in your search. If you do end up with a chi who's perfect for you, trust us, you will be ecstatic. And totally in love. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts