Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, I have come across nothing but money hungry, sketchballs who try to push everything I don't need on me. I need someone who's not going to talk to me like I'm 2yrs old right after explaining I've raised and been raised with dogs, large and small, my entire life.

I'm 22, I'm not 15! And NO I don't want a $40 fecal done, when my breeder literally JUST had her at her own vets a week before. All I wanted was a puppy exam for my 1 year warranty to be in effect!

Anyway, enough of my rantings. I just moved here in December, and the two I've been to so far I have not been comfortable with.

Anyone with any recommendations? I'm desperate for a solid vet I can build a relationship with and entrust with my three furbabies for the duration of their, hopefully, extra long, healthy lives.

Edited Note: I am in Etobicoke, so anything in WEST Toronto would be highly beneficial :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh too bad you don't live more east of the city because I have a vet that is awesome and totally not in it for the money. AND, the head vet has a chi of his own so is very familiar with the breed. If you do want the info, pm me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts