1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am in CA looking for a chi. this is what i am looking for
- color: white or cream or fawn
- sex: female
- price: not to exced $650 including shipping.
I would like her to have light eyes, green, blue or hazel. :) I know exactly what I want as you can tell. I saw the perfect girl on puppyfind.com but it was bad timing... I won't be able to adopt for another 2 months. So she will be adopted by then... So if anyone knows of any chi breeders in CA please let me know...
Thanks in advance :)
-Nicole

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just wanted to let you know also that she doesn't HAVE to have light colored eyes thats just my preference. :) I just that it was pretty :)
also this is not for show or breeding.. I want her as a pet. Please let me know of any breeders either in northern CA or that would be will to ship. :) Thanks <3

·
Registered
5 Posts
650 includes shipping?

Geesh! Do you have clue what shipping a dog safely will cost? Boy You are going to spend more on the shipping than the dog will cost! Ha!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
PrattFamily said:
I just wanted to let you know also that she doesn't HAVE to have light colored eyes thats just my preference. :) I just that it was pretty :)
also this is not for show or breeding.. I want her as a pet. Please let me know of any breeders either in northern CA or that would be will to ship. :) Thanks <3

My brother breeds in Northern CA. Will get his info for you. Always has new pups and ones ready to go. Any color you want.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whoo hoo ... :) You got me all excited :D

I hope so...

And also as far as I know shipping a dog can cost about 200. I have had it done. ?? I am not willing to give an arm and a leg to get a pet.. sure if i was breeding or showing? But i just want a chi to spoil and carry around with me everywhere I go.. lol. I have everything already picked out.. even a car seat/booster. :) she is going to be one lucky gal ;)

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Good luck with your dog search...I love looking on puppyfind.com just to see all the pictures that are posted. ;) Keep us informed on how your search continues. If I see any good ones on puppyfind I'll be sure to let you know!

Anna

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh thank you so much :)

wow everyone is so nice here. :D

I think i may have found a pup. I am planning on meeting jenjohnston soon to see her white female.. and to meet the mommy... Isent her a few questions i had.. so i hope this is it..

i want to be more careful this time. when i adopted andrew my eskie he taken care of very badly. he is still being treated for a ear infection, and fleas, and worms, and i think he might have something wrong with his eyes i might need to get them flushed..i found him on puppyfind.com, and shipped him from Nebraska.

keep your fingers crossed for me.. :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
all jens puppys seem adorable and she takes real good care of them so I dont think you will have a problem there.............cant wait to see pics of you meeting her, you better take your camera so we can all see her :wave:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
as long as she isn't camera shy .. lol :) i am so excited.. eeeeeeee (my excited sound) ... i wish i was holding my little tinkerbell now.. :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw the beautiful babies today.. I wanted to take them all home with me.. they were so tiny and cute.. awww... *thinking* so cute.. :D
I might see her again next week .. so i can see the temperment.. and then make my final desicion.. well its pretty much final right now.. as long as the pup i want doesn't go all pycho..
they take very good care of there pups i am so relived. :D
anyways... i think i am pretty much talking to myseld on this thread.. but ah well.. ok..

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
says in funky radio man voice "thanks all you listeners out there ..."

lol. I am debated right now on getting the white or the fawn female... I am think I am going to see them again next week .. and then I will know for sure which one I want. :D
Its so exciting :D I can't wait to hold my baby chi .... Even my husband who is a BIG dog person.. can't help but think they are sooooo cute.. :D lol. we is scared to hold one.. lol... same thing with babies... its a guy thing.. they think they are like too rough and they will hurt them.. i dunno...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! I think I did... Hopefully everything goes ok with it.. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts