Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone would have a gently-used Puppia harness and leash for a girl chihuahua in an extra small or small that you would like to sell, let me know; I'm interested in buying one for my chi puppy I will be bringing home the first week of December.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Shelly here's a less expensive Puppia alternative: http://pupincloset.com ... I don't think any will fit sweet Calleigh for quite some time though!

I do have an XS orange fleece plaid pinkaholic that fit Bryco til he was about 2 lbs but I think that it wouldn't fit her for long :( (its girl or boy)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
flippedstars beat me to it!!
I was going to post the same link.
Much cheaper then puppia :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I have a question about the Puppia

I use the normal harnesses that the legs go thru the 2 holes so it's not around the neck becuase my chi's cough with the other ones I notice the puppia kinda goes around the neck has anyone had problems with coughing? Or with the cheaper one which I'm lookin at too. I haven't seen them for sale anywhere around where I live to be able to try it out.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
i have a harness, i will pop in your package hun, it camo pink..shall try find the lead too x

i have a picture of Elise in this on facebook x

·
Registered
59 Posts
Those ipuppyone harnesses that are like the puppia ones are very nice too. I got a size XS for Ryder with a cute matching lead. It isn't really around his neck more right at the base by his shoulders. Also they have free shipping :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Ooh I love those vest harnesses from the pupincloset.com website! Maybe I will try those out instead of Puppia in the future too.. Thanks for posting!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts