Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! We already have a sweet little lavender Merle girl but my daughter is really wanting a long-haired boy. Not to breed, as Tippy is already spayed. My daughter is going thru her 3rd battle with a brain tumor & will be turning 13 on Thursday (24th)...so needless to say, whatever she wants, she gets at this stage in the game. And we are totally in love with our girl & thought it would be nice for her to have a buddy her size besides the cat! Anyway, I am having a hard time finding breeders that I feel truly breed to keep true chihuahua standards, as opposed to just breeding to make a buck...at least based on the pics they post of their adults used for breeding. Anyone have any suggestions?? I know we are prob not gonna make it for her Bday but maybe by Xmas...
Thanks!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Go to AKC's website and find member clubs in your state. There should be several big ones in Arkansas. Then contact them for breeder referral. They will know who is active in breeding/showing in your area and can refer you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry! Didn't mean to break rules...wasn't thinking about the "advertising" aspect. Just hate to "roll the dice" when it comes to these babies, since so many are trying to "micro" breed and end up with unhealthy pups. I will take advise about AKC site. Thank y'all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts