Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I want to get Baylee adjusted to wearing a harness (she doesn't care for clothes too much), so I'm looking to buy a new or used harness that someone isn't using anymore. Thanks :ngreet2:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much for the replies and links!! $5 AND free shipping??? Sounds great to me; I'll check it out :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
OMG!:shock: The orange one is the same that I bought for Calleigh several months ago at another site for over $20.00!!! I'm going to have to remember this place and buy from them!:love10: Thanks for posting this one!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like the harness and so does mimi... less hassle for her... we did try a couple out when we got her, and nothing would fit her... this was a god sent

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I can't get over how CUUUUUUTTTEEEE that harness is on little Evie! She looks like a doll! I love it. I had to go over there and get a couple things for Brody, but I didn't get the great deal you did. ;)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I can't get over how CUUUUUUTTTEEEE that harness is on little Evie! She looks like a doll! I love it. I had to go over there and get a couple things for Brody, but I didn't get the great deal you did. ;)
thanks Tracy :) I hope Crystal was able to get one too!

·
Registered
894 Posts
I got one for Izzie too! Too bad there wasn't a matching one for Bella, she's a S. Do these step in vest ones fit similar to the XS Puppia and ipuppyone harnesses? Or smaller?

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I got one for Izzie too! Too bad there wasn't a matching one for Bella, she's a S. Do these step in vest ones fit similar to the XS Puppia and ipuppyone harnesses? Or smaller?
I think the fit is very similar. I ordered the matching leash today; noticed it
only comes in one size. I hope it doesn't have a huge clip...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Izzie is 3 lbs 2 oz, but she is so skinny, her chest and neck are super skinny, and her Puppia and ipuppyone harnesses are still too big, but are doable. But good news is they will prolly all still fit her as adults, so they'll last awhile. I use a Petco mesh harness on her now that has fit her since she was under 2 lbs.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I love this site such great deals! Did you see the carriers? I just spent and arm and a leg for one for Bijoux..and I thought I was getting a good deal there!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I love this site such great deals! Did you see the carriers? I just spent and arm and a leg for one for Bijoux..and I thought I was getting a good deal there!

This site does look pretty good! :D Wish I could have known about it a few months ago! I bought Calleigh a harness at another site and paid a huge amount fot it!:foxes15:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Awww.. they refunded me.. they are out of stock, even though it allowed me to order. Sucky, I was really looking forward to that harness for Izzie!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts