Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nascar type racing car for a emblishment on a harness for Gadget... I have looked at Walmart, Joann fabrics, Craft warehouse, and Michaels crafts.

Does any body know where I might find one?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
YOu can buy a small amount of "Nascar Fabric" and use "wonder under" to bond it on to the project. It works really well...but kinda tricky. You need to practice a few times first. It is much cheaper to do that, than to buy decals. There is a "Nascar" harness on my website, that is how I did it. :)

sandra
www.chloescustomharness.com

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sandra, thank you... I love your harness you did. i have a piece of denim that I want to use thought it would be cool... I will have to try that.. Is it hard to do? do you just iron it on to the material and then cut it out?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Actually the instructions are on the "wonder Under". You need to iron it on to the fabric first...then cut it out. It will look like a decal. Then just lay it on to the bandana, harness, etc. Lay a thin cloth over the top and then iron it on. Be sure you get the edges good, or they will come off. :) I would experiment first on a scrap piece of fabric. Let me know how it turns out??? :)

sandra

1 - 5 of 5 Posts