Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I have a medium pinkaholic...think its a bit smaller than a standard medium puppia tho, you'd have to look up sizing, its brand new w/ tags, I'd take $12 for it including shipping.

its the one on the bottom left, the others are all sold.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I loved the pinkaholic harness, Daisy learned how to undo the velcro though and escaped once. Luckily ran into the house (we were just in the garden). I have to get more secure ones now for my little escape artist.

Just thought I'd mention about the velcro.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm I don't think it's going to fit :( the ex has made her very over weight and she doesn't fit into the gala or zebra small step in anymore I compared the 2 sizes and the zebra is 13.25" chest and the piñka holic medium is 13.5" chest :( boo it's sooo pretty I measured my other guys and it'd only fit ninja and well he's a boy lol

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know super cute!!! Woulda looked great too maybe someone else here can use itI've checked eBay don't really want to spend $30+ thought if try here

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Ive got a pink one? Its not Puppia but its just as good, still got tags never used. I bought it to fit my Boston! But bought a different one after lol!

i paid £10 for it :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
sorry, i dont know why you cant see the link.... it opens for me, and i am terrible at figuring that kind of stuff out :( .
anyways, it is 17.99 with free shipping to US and 1 dollar shipping to Canada for step in new Puppia Step in . comes in Pink , Purple, Camo, Black. all sizes
not a bad price if you really want a puppia step in

1 - 13 of 13 Posts