Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SELL :
I have a sherpa lined dog carrier - I believe it is size medium, but will double check - that I am looking to sell. It's in great condition, but I really would rather have another carrier for my Ote. Make an offer!!

BUY :
I am looking to buy a lot of clear, pink, or blue dog clothes hangers. I am in the process of creating a dog dresser to hang Ote's attire in, as of right now her "wardrobe" is in a storage bin. Not pretty! LOL. Also, I am always looking to buy XS or XXS dog clothes, booties - anything like that! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I'll have to take another pic in a minute! I designed it to look like a house and have a small draw for unsightful stuff and the bottom is open for her to lay in and/or play/get her toys. My hubby built it for me for xmas and painted it faint pink. I do plan to decorate it with lace and colorful gems maybe someday as well as hand paint her name. I had to have this for her colors:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll have to take another pic in a minute! I designed it to look like a house and have a small draw for unsightful stuff and the bottom is open for her to lay in and/or play/get her toys. My hubby built it for me for xmas and painted it faint pink. I do plan to decorate it with lace and colorful gems maybe someday as well as hand paint her name. I had to have this for her colors:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
That is awesome! I can't wait to see pictures! It sounds amazing. I like the idea of having the bottom be used as a bed. Does she lay in it often? My "color scheme" is going to be blue and pink - so the pink hangers are totally a must! ;) LOL

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I wanted to rows of clothes but hubby didn't do it! I knew Midgie wouldn't lay in the bottom, but maybe if I ever get another addition, it will. I just wanted Midgie to have access to her toys & wasn't sure if she would care, but she loves it. I was down stairs this morning doing laundry & I herd banging on the floor above. I quietly crept up the stairs to see Midgie jumping around playing with her toys! So cute!!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm so jealous!! That dresser it so beautiful! Oh, my imagination could go wild with that!! What lucky pooches!!!
The one pictured is my "inspiration" that was found on Pinterest.com. It was actually used as a children's dress-up wardrobe, but of course I instantly saw DOG CLOSET! LOL. As for your rows of clothes - you could always install tension rods yourself...I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem since dog clothes don't really have any weight to them. That's an awesome idea to have the bottom double as a cuddle space and toy storage. I have a little toy box for the dogs - basically just a short plastic bin - that they can get toys out of whenever they want. They love it! I'm sure your girl does too. Sometimes my big dog, Mojo, will go lay in the toy box and sleep - funny thing is, he's 26 lbs. and the box is Ote sized, LOL! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts