Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She say she been pwanning on makin deez "nuggle kacks" por a while but see finally membered to get some sings to actually do it. Mawley is da only one dat actually "getz it" all da way (after all he does this to pillows--climbs in the case)...da rest of us just basically lay on dem so far. But mum did show us how to get in so it was snuggley warm & tooks some picatures too. She sinks when it gets a bit chilly at night we actually will prubly use dem better.

"Is dis wight mum?"

"Can I join in too?"

"We luff to nuggle wiff each nother"

"Did you say kitty?"

"You did say it but Iz no you wying"

"What?"

"Ahhh, Iz get it all to myself now!"

"Ya Iz busy wiff my nywabone"

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics Heather! I love the snuggle sacks! Those are gorgeous. Love your fabric choices!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I love the snuggle sacks, love the fabric and the colors, so very pretty! And your pack looks as adorable as ever - and cozy too! ;)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Naww your Chi's are so wonderful at Photos! How do you get them to stay still and look so damn good!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Great job! I love that brown and blue fabric, they turned out really well. Mari looks so stinkin adorable!
And really, what kind of camera is that?

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What beautiful pictures! That must be the world's best camera!
Such beautiful babies! :)
Uhm, I don't know about that. LOL It takes more than a great camera to take nice pics (though it does help!). ;) But thank you for your kind words! :)

Great pics Heather! I love the snuggle sacks! Those are gorgeous. Love your fabric choices!
Thanks Tracy, it was slim pickins last night at Wallie World. We were there at 10pm & there was no one to be found in the fabric section so I opted for a pillow case & some fabric I already had on hand. I think I'm going to make a carrier using the other pillow case (the brown turquoise print). :D

Oh Heather they're so cute all if them Mari looks like a cartoon and look at tilly all comfy
Thanks Sarah! I love the effect my speedlight gives the pups...kind of cartoonish or "soft" anyway. Matilda was definitely comfy there. hehe

I love looking at your pictures!! great snuggle sacks!
Thanks!! :)

WOW Great pics....I love the sacs but my favorite thing is the last pic. Just gorgeous!
Aw, thanks! That pic was pretty funny...she takes the Nylabone very seriously. LOL

I love the snuggle sacks, love the fabric and the colors, so very pretty! And your pack looks as adorable as ever - and cozy too! ;)
Thank you! I'm tempted to make a carrier out of that brown/turquoise print (which actually started out as a pillow case hehe).

Naww your Chi's are so wonderful at Photos! How do you get them to stay still and look so damn good!
I dunno...I used to use treats for pics but now they all love to sit & "pose" for free. haha That & my annoying squeeky baby voice gets their attention. :roll:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great job! I love that brown and blue fabric, they turned out really well. Mari looks so stinkin adorable!
And really, what kind of camera is that?

Thanks! That fabric was a pillow case. haha But I loved the print! My camera is an old Canon Rebel XT but I also used my 85mm lens & bounced my speedlight off of the ceiling. I'm in major need of a camera upgrade though!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Heather you are such a fantastic photographer! Really, your photos are just breathtaking.

I love the snuggle sacks! The chis look so cozy and warm. Each little chi is adorable!!
The fabrics are gorgeous too! Great job!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Thanks! That fabric was a pillow case. haha But I loved the print! My camera is an old Canon Rebel XT but I also used my 85mm lens & bounced my speedlight off of the ceiling. I'm in major need of a camera upgrade though!!
WOW you get fabulous photos from that camera!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great job on the snuggle sacs! And all of your babies are just gorgeous too. And I love the captions for the pics, thanks for the smiles!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
The crew looks awesome as usual and your snuggle bags are great...I bet they will really get a lot of use in the winter time.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
These photo's are amazing. You are fanatastic with the camera. Love your crew. Love the sacs! Too cute.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts