Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey tech people :)

Strange thing is happening to me in the Chi Chat thread.

I click on the first topic on the page, read, then click on "previous" to go to the one after etc. That works fine, till I get to to "Anyone Work Fulltime And Leave Chis." When I leave that topic by clicking on "previous" like I always do, it takes me to "Favorite Online Store" topic~~two topics earlier! I click on "previous" again, it takes me to the next topic down "Silly Question," click "previous" again and it takes me to the Work Fulltime question again, then another click on "previous" and I'm looped right back to "Favorite Online Store." Just keeps looping between those three when I use the "previous" button to move through the thread.

It's happened three days in a row now. Very frustrating! :foxes15:

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I may be wrong ? but if you go into user cp "number of posts to show per page " or maybe thread display mode ?just an idea to try?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may be wrong ? but if you go into user cp "number of posts to show per page " or maybe thread display mode ?just an idea to try?
Yeah, I tried that. Changed a couple of options, just to see if it would make any difference. It didn't. :(

I'm going to log out, and log back in, and see if that does anything. I've been permanently logged in for forever lol! So maybe if I log out and in again, it might re-set some thing? Guess we'll see. Now, if I can just remember my password.............. ;)

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll see what we can do for you,in the meantime somebody may have an idea
Thanks Michelle.

I'm wondering if it's just me, or are others having a similar issue? Nobody else has complained.....yet...... so I dunno. :confused:

·
Administrator
732 Posts
Tink,

I checked this on two accounts and it worked fine for me. Is it possible that the threads were updated while you were reading them (thus bumping them up or down in chronological order) which would have effected the "PREVIOUS" thread query?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts