Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that everytime I want to lose weight I can't control my eating?! I just eat more and more knowing that I want to lose weight not gain it. I just stuff my face and feel bad about myself!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's ridiculous. It's like my brain wont allow me to consider losing weight. I eat normally and then when I decide it's time to shed some pounds it's like i'm the unstoppable eating machine. I've eaten crisps, chocolate, biscuits, soup, bread, cereal, beer. And that's just from getting in from work!

I

·
0 Posts
I've tried all sorts, I am hindered by my medical problems, even slow walks are soemtime impossible. But I go walking everydya even if only 10 minutes, sometimes it's painfull but I keep going.

lost 6 pounds in a month, so I am pleased i didnt put any on.

I am the same though, even while I am eating I KNOW i shouldnt be, or that I dont NEED the stuff I am eating.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
My mom and I are struggling with our weight. I weigh more than her! (and by a big amount).

She really wants to get a treadmill, but because of ME, we need one that can handle my weight capacity as well. There's one on HSN which costs $1350.00 and holds up to 350 lbs. And, they also have a different one which is $650.00 and holds up to 300 lbs.

So right now, I'm in this situation to where I have two options:
1) Get the expensive one on 5 payments of $270

OR

2) Lose about 40 lbs and save $700.00 to get the other one.

*sigh*

Boredom, stress, and sadness make me eat.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The weight limits on those machines can be a little ridiculous some times. I've seen quite a few that only go up to about 200lbs. Now, I don't know if I'm missing something... but that makes NO sense to me at all!

As for the diets, I'm going through the same thing. I have no will power whatsoever! I always get the worst cravings when I'm trying to watch what I eat. :(

·
Registered
621 Posts
omg, im the worst at this....as soon as i decide i want to loose weight, its like my mind goes into crazy mode, and i eat everything that my eyes come in site with...it doesn't matter if i like it or not!!! Heres a great tip though, if you start off, you should NEVER limit yourself to things...if your craving something EAT IT...by not eating it it will only set u up to eat a whole bunch when u do...i learned this the HARD way... ugh.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
To anyone, who needs some motivation and guidance on losing weight, I happened to find this really great site that is filled with links and even videos on different ways to lose weight.

This man that created the site is really inspiring me to keep myself on track.

http://www.nowloss.com

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
yup, me too guys! its killer. And the bad part is, I know that if I could motivate myself to exercise more, I could lose the weight. I just seem to always feel tired and exhausted and ready to drop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts