Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN

Hi,

Don't know if this has been discussed recently since I've been really busy with my Uni work, but has anyone been watching this series?

I just started watching it last night, I've seen the first three episodes now and so far its pretty good.

A week between episodes is too long though lol :D

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
wow I am getting so addicted to this programme just watched the 5th episode - anyone got any theories on what they think will :

* Happen to everyone
* What is actually going on
* How is Lok healed
* what the "monster" is
* where the other people are who were on the island or if they are still on it ?

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Better not read this thread then NAt :lol:

Noah is it finished there ? OMG can you give us a few clues is the ending good ? is it something supernatural ? :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I won't spoil it for you, but yes it finished here about 3 months ago. They left a lot open at the finale to the point it confused me. I thought they could have done better with the ending, but I do look forward to how it resumes this season.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Do we find out what the monsters in the jungle are
Not fully, have to wait for the 2nd season I'm guessing. They left A LOT open. I only watched the series initially to see Dominic Monaghan (Merry from LoTR). He is a cutie and I just love his accent. When it comes to qualities I like in a guy, one of them is their voice and accents. I love accents from the UK. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts