Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
I watch it every week. I HATE the new time though. It is very hard for me to stay up until 11, and I find myself falling asleep in the middle and missing something important!

I agree that this season has been pretty good. I was glad to be done with the hatch. It was getting old.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YAY!!! i loved Boone too!!! i was so sad when he died! I love Locke and Desmond but both of them have been really different this season. I can't believe that Locke is with the others! that was crazy.

I don't really like the new time either. I usually stay up til 11 anyway but the other day i fell asleep during it too.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know!? I wonder why some people see it and nothing happens, like when it came up to Locke that one time, but then it killed Ekko. It sounds like a machine but it makes noises like an animal.

What about that girl that just came!? who is she?!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Who the heck is Jacob? Any guesses? Did anyone else see him?! My friend said that she saw him so I replayed it (Tivo) and slow mo'd it and I could definatly see him sitting in the chair! Really creepy!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
wow so all that stuff with bearded jack was actually what will happen when they get off the island :shock: this show is so weird but i love it :lol:

that was a great season finale :thumbup:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
oh i do too he could have gone out that window after the room filled up with water. i hope he didn't die :(

you know i hate to say it but i thought maybe sawyer's funeral? only because i was trying to think whose funeral would jack assume kate would attend.

you know i did think bearded jack was what will happen when they get off the island but then i remembered he said to that doctor go get his dad upstairs and they could see who was drunker...but his dad was already dead when the plane crashed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts