Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's kind of windy but pretty nice with a sweater on...I get cold easily..:)..

they love to peed right here....LOL..

NaNa love to be on top of everything...:)..

Daddy walked TucTuc..

it's so windy..

opppps...I forgot the window was up..

I really like this car seat...big enough for both of them to lay down..

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Moni, what amazing pictures. You and your honey and the pups look so sweet. The car seat one is killing me. I love your reflection in the window. Great pics girl. You could get blown away in that wind, be careful!!! LOL.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh Moni, what amazing pictures. You and your honey and the pups look so sweet. The car seat one is killing me. I love your reflection in the window. Great pics girl. You could get blown away in that wind, be careful!!! LOL.
Robin....do you mean I need more chis to hold me down or what...?!?!?!..heheh..

They are soooooo cute! Where do you live? It's pretty much always windy here. What a nice outing - thanks for posting such great photos!

thanks!... I'm in CT .. this is a new park so it's pretty clean and big..:)...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful pictures!! It looks like a wonderful spring day there. I'm so glad to see green grass again after the long winter we've had. Your babies are gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A few more will do it babe!!!
few more ...sure send me Chloe and CoCo...LOL...
It looks like spring there - I'm jealous!
I'm so glad that the weather is getting nicer lately...:)..
Those are some wonderful pictures
and such cute little chis.

thank you!!...:)..
great pics! i'll be in CT on Monday, looks like I need a cardigan!
yeah you need a light jacket....:)...have fun in CT...

Great pictures! I love your chis :D

Where'd you get your carseat (and what kind is it)?
Jessie....I got it on ebay....

I got the double so it's a bit big..probably can fit 3 ..it's Deluxe Pet Car Seat ..
Beautiful pictures!! It looks like a wonderful spring day there. I'm so glad to see green grass again after the long winter we've had. Your babies are gorgeous!
I know...we got so much snow before too.....:)...thanks..

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lovely pics nana4u! i love the window u one, shows u and the chis! hehe ;) quick question though: do u remember how much that booster was on ebay around? :) my dexter has gotten too too big to lie down in his small booster out outbound howard

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Aw Moni - your babies are soo cute! I agree with Robin, you need a couple more just to anchor you so you don't get blown away!

I love the car seat! I am looking for one just like that. Do you remember the vendor you bought off of on e-bay?

I just love your two! They are so sweet and beautiful. Great pics - thanks for sharing your day at the park with us!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lovely pics nana4u! i love the window u one, shows u and the chis! hehe ;) quick question though: do u remember how much that booster was on ebay around? :) my dexter has gotten too too big to lie down in his small booster out outbound howard
you got to get this carseat.....I love the look of it too....I just looked at the paper and I got it on Amazon.com and with free shipping....

http://www.amazon.com/Solvit-Extra-Large-Deluxe-Booster-Seat/dp/B000MD3MZA

Aw Moni - your babies are soo cute! I agree with Robin, you need a couple more just to anchor you so you don't get blown away!

I love the car seat! I am looking for one just like that. Do you remember the vendor you bought off of on e-bay?

I just love your two! They are so sweet and beautiful. Great pics - thanks for sharing your day at the park with us!

LOL...sure sure...let me get like 2 more...hehehe..

.I got it on Amazon.. check it out...

http://www.amazon.com/Solvit-Extra-Large-Deluxe-Booster-Seat/dp/B000MD3MZA

1 - 20 of 26 Posts