Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Leila Mae

Chloe Love

Jack my little race car

Waiting for Jack

Tyson trying to hide from Jack so he can get back at him for the attack

Getting into "the" position! (apparently this is the only way to attack lol)

A glowing Leila

"Smell my hot breath Mom!"

This is one happy chi!

Longest tongue ever

·
Registered
877 Posts
Katie I really enjoyed the pics and your commentary!
You have a beautiful chi family there. :D
I love the last one... Jack is on air lol.
Also Smiling Chloe is priceless.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awww....love the photos and your comments. You have a beautiful chi family. My favorite photo is the one of Chloe grinning - she is actually smiling (LOL). They all look so happy.

I'm curious - who is the alpha chi in order from top to bottom among your 5 chihuahuas? How do they get along with each other in the dog pack and family?

I'm jealous since I have only one chihuahua (LOL).

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!!

Tyson is definitely alpha! From there down it's hard to tell.. Leila will be more submissive to Chloe than she would to Jack and Chloe will be more alpha towards Jack than she will Leila.. and Daisy is pretty new so I haven't quite figured her out yet. She is just pretty calm and nice but she will growl if someone is bothering her. Actually it sort of goes in birth order.. Tyson is alpha, then Chloe, then Leila then Jack but in certain situations it can change. They all get along really well though and the only time you can tell who the boss is is if there is food around or new toys or if someone is humping someone lol

The boys are always together and my girls are a little bit more independent. Jack and Tyson and Leila will sleep together snuggled up but Chloe and Daisy like to sleep alone.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Great photos! I love the one of Jack waiting to attack... you can see his reflection in the sliding glass door, as well as his opponent.

I'm sure you've mentioned it before, but if you don't mind me asking, what happened with Jack's eye? He is a gorgeous dog... great markings!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Katie, Katie, Katie stop teasing I really want to come over and play with them all and then have a swim.
Gorgeous (growing quickly) fur family.....Gorgeous XXXXX

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Julie! You could come and we would have our own little meet up with all of our chis :lol:

ChiFan said:
I'm sure you've mentioned it before, but if you don't mind me asking, what happened with Jack's eye? He is a gorgeous dog... great markings!

Thanks! Jack was born with microthalmia (small eye syndrome). He is blind in his left eye but it doesn't slow him down! He's my crazy and wild man lol The condition is probably due to his coloring. Merles can produce eye and ear deformities.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
OMG, Katie!!! All those pics you take are so great!! The one of Chloe as one happy chi made me laugh! Her and Leila have the cutest little smiles! I love all your chis! Your girls make me want a girl chi soooooo bad!!! Wonderful pictures! Just can't get enough!!!:love1:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Those are great pictures! That is one Awesome family you have there! I especially love the close up of Captain:)

·
Registered
255 Posts
What a beautiful fur family you have! I love that you have 5 now - and they all look so happy! Daisy is lovely and looks like she's settling in so well! :) Leila's my favourite though! :)

·
Registered
421 Posts

What lovely, lovely pictures! It's just wonderful to see how well Daisy has settled in! :D

I've gotta say, you're lucky you live so far away, cos I would be sorely tempted to smuggle out that little Leila away from you! lol :lol: She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

x

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
you always take such wonderful pictures katie :) you really capture their personalities :D and i always feel like i can touch them in your pics :coolwink:

it's so nice to see daisy as one of the gang :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts