Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been so neglectful with sharing and keeping up with everyone! I tell ya, I feel like I've got 50 thousand things a day to do plus helping to take care of my mom.
Pippa is doing good and I'm just so thankful that she is part of our family. Love that sweet girl!! We are still trying to deal with the skin issue some, it seems to go away & then come back. Very frustrating!! It doesn't seem to bother her but I don't like it. I'm thinking this isn't a food allergy issue as I was told before because she's been eating Primal since February. She LOVES her Primal and is doing wonderful with it!! She is now 8 months old!!
Now for some pictures for all to see what's been going on!

Pippa's Valentine Treats (from Laineys Pawtique on Etsy)

She loved them!!

Please excuse my nasty floors!!

Sittin' pretty for treats!! That is a snuggle bag that the talented Pigeonsheep made, she does awesome work!!

Tryin so hard to be patient!! The struggle is real ya'll!

This is blurry, but I adore it!! She loves this & eats it up!!

Workin on that Kong!! This blanket is one of Cathy's, it's gorgeous & she loves it!

Here are a few goodies that I spoiled her with too!! :coolwink:
Tag (from FetchAPassionTags on Etsy)

Puppia Harness

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
What a sweet girl you have <3 she looks like a snickers 4 me muhahaha XOXO Baby.

And what great shopping you did for your girl, gotta love etsy hihi <3

·
Registered
931 Posts
Glad to hear she's doing well on Primal! For her skin issue, which medicated shampoo were you prescribed? I hope you don't mind me asking, if it's helping her I'd like to know! And if not, there's one I use call Malaseb that I've seen clear up some nasty gunk. It really looks like it's healing, though! Hooray!

Your specialty tag for her is so posh! I'm thinking that's the next purchase for my little chi, I've seen so many adorable ones! I'm jealous!

Thanks for updating us on little Pippa! She is chocolatey and adorable!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Pippa looks so happy, love all of your purchases for her. I went through cancer with my mother also, I'm am so,so sorry for you. I'm sure Pippa is a great source of comfort for you. I believe my girls kept me sane during those times. Keep us updated on your Mom...praying for her strength and healing

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Awww Pippa! You look like one spoiled princess! She is so beautiful! Great choices on the snuggle sack and blanket! I adore the animal print. :)
Love all her new things!

So sorry to hear about your mom dear, but I'm happy you have such a wonderful baby girl to help cheer you up!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to hear she's doing well on Primal! For her skin issue, which medicated shampoo were you prescribed? I hope you don't mind me asking, if it's helping her I'd like to know! And if not, there's one I use call Malaseb that I've seen clear up some nasty gunk. It really looks like it's healing, though! Hooray!

Your specialty tag for her is so posh! I'm thinking that's the next purchase for my little chi, I've seen so many adorable ones! I'm jealous!

Thanks for updating us on little Pippa! She is chocolatey and adorable!
I don't mind at all! It does help her, it just seems like she will still have like a flare (don't know how else to describe it). I use the medicated shampoo and also grease her up with coconut oil!!

Here's what the vet gave

Thank you everyone!! She is a absolute mess, in a good way though!! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts