Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have LOTS of bandannas for sale - All hand made, and brand new! They're all roughly 34cm long - So check your dogs (or cats!) necks before buying! (but can work for bigger dogs - I sewed one onto a spare collar for my grandmothers dog, and it looks great, so if your dog is bigger then you could always do that!) For an idea of size, they fit Maisie perfectly (6lb longcoat).

I am asking £1 each for them - Free uk postage, £2.50 postage outside the uk for upto 5 bandannas, £4 postage for any more than 6, no limit on how many (if it costs much less, then I will refund the difference! All non-uk items will be sent by Airmail. UK items sent 1st class). Paypal preferred!

These are the ones I have -

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both of the heart/checks and both Light pink heart bandannas have now gone :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure - PMing you now :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok - PMing you now :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2 out of 3 of the pink spotted bandannas now gone
Red spotted bandanna now sold
1 out of 3 of the dark coloured polkadot ones sold

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok - 1 blue from pic 5 and frog one now sold :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
great! Glad you like them :)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Wow ! I love all of them can I buy like all of them ?? I'm a groomer and I put bandans on my male doga and shaved females

I bought a 105 pack from eBay but they didn't include a lot of boyish ones or holiday
Let me what what kind you have ... I mainly use med but is like some larger one of the boogers dogs too ill add you on Fb and you can inbox me there can wait to hear from you !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts